Making The Kickstarter Video

sssssssssssssada

I wanted to add myself using the VR headset in the video. I wasn’t able to use the green screen room so had to find a way to eliminate the background. After some research found tutorials showing how this can be done in Adobe After Effects using the Roto brush tool. This seemed simple enough but it took a lot of trial and error to get the lines working. Every time I added the lines and moved the image in the video part of the head would disappear. It got quite frustrating but I was not about to give up. After many hours finally got it working. Throughtout making my video the image was a perfect cut out but after rendering my final video one movement of my head had a small part of it missing. I tried re doing it but time constraints and deadline approaching meant I was not able to rectify the problem. This was a learning experience and I know with more time and effort I will be able to perfect it for another time.

lll

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s