We discussed how the presentation should be next week.
I got feedback about how to improve my game concept. The concept was tightly knit but needed to work on the pattern of the game and make it more organic. At the moment it was too linear and needed to allow the player to make his own decisions.
The floor plan of the building needed to be more varied and I should think about taking the game outside for more interest.
Title should also be changed.
It was emphasised that the presentation should not last more than 5 minutes.
The concept document was further explained and how the pitch should be brief and concise.
Then we learnt about software called Unreal Engine 4. It was the first time I used it. Enjoyed the challenge but know it will take a lot of practise to fine tune the ins and outs.